- CAREGIVER, CNA, HHA
Job Description: with SENIOR HELPERS, NEW PAY SCALES!
- Provide companionship to client.
- Prepare and serve meals and/or snacks.
- Provide grooming and dressing guidance.
- Provide light housekeeping.
- Provide laundry and linen service to include washing, ironing and folding clothes.
- Provide shopping service to client to include grocery and clothes shopping.
- Provide incidental transportation for client which includes visits to doctor appointments, friends, family members, or stores.
- Provide assistance and planning of client's recreational activities and events.
- May remind client of medications.
- Assist clients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
- Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities.
- Assist clients in and out of bed.
- Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable.
- Assist clients with self-administration of medications.
- Meal preparation and feeding, when required.
- Assist with exercises.
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PAID Dementia "Senior Gems" Training
- Access to our online self-study courses
- Rewards & Recognition
- Solid Support Team
- Must be at least 21 years old
- At least one year of experience as a Caregiver preferred. (Willing to train).
- CNA, requires a certification from an accredited nursing program
- Current and valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation and proof of vehicle insurance
- Social Security Card
- 2-step PPD completed with in the last 3 years or a Chest X- Ray for Tuberculosis completed within the last 5 years
- Physical Exam
- Background Check, with fingerprinting done within last 6 months
- Drug screening (10 panel), completed within last 3 months
- Personal email, computer and phone to accept texts
- Applicant must be able to work in the surrounding area
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Outgoing, proactive self-starter.
Apply on company website