Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring HHAs in (Philadelphia)!
Are you looking for a home care position that will allow you to make a positive impact in people's lives? Do you want to work for a company that really cares about its employees? We are pleased to provide you with the chance to follow your passion on your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the necessary knowledge and benefits. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and employees are treated with respect in a friendly workplace, with a sense of employee pride and camaraderie, and a recognition that the job they perform matters to our clients. Come see how Senior Helpers employees keep A Higher Standard by working with us.
As a HHA with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationship
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved HHA certification training course
- CPR Certification
- Current 2-Step PPD results (within the year, in both arms), Chest X-Ray or Quantiferon TB Gold
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website