Senior Helpers is looking for HHAs/PCAs IMMEDIATELY for the following open shift:
- Female client located in Yonkers needs an HHA/PCA. 8hrs, Day & Night availability.
Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in Westchester!
We offer highly competitive pay and the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (medical and dental)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Time
- Referral Bonus
- Working with clients one-on-one
- Geographic Preference (You can work close to home!)
Home Health Aide (HHA/PCA) Responsibilities Include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Memory care (Alzheimer's and dementia-friendly care)
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Accompany on errands and appointments
- And more!!
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
- Valid HHA/PCA certification
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- Pass a criminal background check prior to employment with Senior Helpers
- Prior experience with dementia patients and senior care
Home Health Aides encouraged to apply if they have valid NYS certification and have worked for an agency within the last two years. Licensed drivers, a plus.
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website