Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in (Insert Location)!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
Senior Helpers has a FULL TIME CAREGIVER position in West Chester!!
Schedule is: 7:00am -3:00pm Tuesday-Saturday or 7:00am -3:00pm Sunday-Thursday
Responsibilities and Duties
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulation assistance)
- Light housekeeping/ Laundry
- Medication reminders
- Assist with daily exercises
- Pet care: includes cats and dogs
- Companionship (Conversations, take client to activities)
- Transportation (driving clients to appointments and errands)Meals (Preparing specific meals, escorting to the dining room)
Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for someone compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to work as a team
- Willing to work with multiple clients throughout the shift
- Must have reliable transportation to drive clients to/from appointments
- 1 year experience as a Caregiver
- 2 step PPD (2 injections and 2 readings) within the last 12 months OR a chest X-ray within the last 2 years OR Quantiforum Gold Blood Test
- Social security card
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website