Senior Helpers creates a friendly and flexible working environment for Caregivers, CNA's and Home Health Aids .
Are you ready to join our team either Part Time or Full Time? Senior Helpers is looking for experienced Caregivers to join our growing team! We are a non- skilled home care agency that services clients in the Norristown area. We help clients in their homes and facilities with anything from companion care to complete personal care.
Click to watch Video how our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Activities of daily life as needed (Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and ambulation assistance)
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping/ Laundry
- Medication reminders
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 year experience as a Caregiver
- 2 step PPD (2 injections and 2 readings) within the last 12 months OR a chest X-ray within the last 2 years OR QuantiFERON Gold Blood Test
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Reliable personal vehicle in which candidate is listed on the insurance policy
- Social security card
- $150 Bonus - Ask me about this TODAY
- Health Insurance coverage/AFLAC
- Paid time off
- Sign on Bonus when referring new caregivers
- Referral bonuses for new clients
- Specialized Dementia and Parkinson's training
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website