Senior Helpers is seeking compassionate, kind, and responsible individuals to join our family of caregivers. If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone's life- not just a job- you are in the right place. As a leading senior care provider and the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®, we foster a culture of trust, inclusivity, and support and are proud to be a part of the community.
Immediate openings for all shifts including morning, afternoon, evenings, overnight and live-in positions.
- Your safety is fully ensured with personal protective equipment (PPE) supplied by company
- $13.00 to $19.00/hr
- Flexible weekly scheduling
- $200 sign-on bonus
- Health benefits - medical, dental & vision
- Continuing education and skills training available
- No Experience required, training will be provided
- Valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- Current PPD
- Minimum of 12-15 hours per week
- Must be available for assignments every other weekend, Saturday or Sunday
Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website