Senior Helpers is actively hiring 2nd and 3rd shift Caregivers, PCAs, HHAs, CNAs, and STNAs to work alongside our clients in a beautiful fast paced retirement community!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our Caregivers are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Senior Helpers is seeking dedicated and caring individuals possessing a professional and compassionate work ethic to help care for our clients. Senior Helpers provides non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. If you possess these unique qualities, apply today.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment
- Work one-on-one with your clients and build rewarding relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Enjoy the benefits of competitive pay, incentives, and monthly bonuses
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
* Provide meaningful companionship
* Provide assistance to our clients with personal care and hygiene, such as grooming, bathing, and toileting
* Assist with mobility inside and outside the home
* Perform light housekeeping duties
* Plan and prepare meals
* Medication reminders
* Charting and written documentation
* 6 months direct care or private duty home care (preferred)
* Able to understand and carry out directions
* Possess time management skills
* Possess an attentive, caring, dependable, and positive attitude
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Must be able to pass a Background Check
* Must possess:
* Valid Drivers License or State ID
* Reliable Transportation
* Current Auto Insurance
* Social Security Card
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website