Urgently Hiring! It's more than just a job!
We are looking for YOU to make a difference in someone's life!
Join one of the fastest-growing home care companies in the nation. Senior Helpers is the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a Great Place to Work as a leading senior care provider! Senior Helpers was founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity. Senior Helpers culture is based on solid core values, recognition of achievements, and respect.
- Variety of shifts available for immediate start
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible scheduling that works with your availability
- Friendly work environment and employee recognition events
- PPE supplied
- Specialized training and opportunities for personal certifications
- Employee discount program
- Bonus program
- Satisfaction – As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete.
- Create and maintain open communication with seniors, their families, and our staff
- Assist with personal care
- Assist with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website