Looking for Caregivers!
Offering a $1000.00 Sign On Bonus
Looking for Caregivers…
- Experience with Dementia, Personal Care & Transfers, 1 years minimum
- Ability to work in Clients Home or at Facility
- Ability to commit to working ongoing shifts with routine client
- Reliable personal transportation to transport Clients to appointments/errands
- Continuous communication by phone with SH Staff, compassionate attitude and able to work independently!
Caregivers assist with:
- Personal Care (Ex: bathing, dressing, grooming, transfer assistance…)
- Light Housekeeping (Ex: Laundry, wash dishes, clean entire bathroom…)
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation to appointments/ errands, using Caregiver vehicle
- 18 years old or older
- Valid Right to Work document(s) (ask for details)
- Valid Driver's License & Auto Insurance, for Transporting Clients
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check & on-site Drug screen
- Reliable vehicle transportation
Contact Senior Helpers at 502-690-2650 for interview today!
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website