Senior Helpers of Knoxville is the premier provider of in-home senior care. We offer tailored home care services ranging from companion care for seniors who need daily assistance to in-depth specialized care for those with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's and other chronic diseases. At Senior Helpers, our mission is to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
Senior Helpers is the first in-home care provider to be ranked by the Great Place to Work Institute as a Great Place to Work. Not only that, but Senior Helpers has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for the third year in a row by Forbes.
We are actively hiring compassionate caregivers in Maryville and surrounding areas like: Louisville, Friendsville, Greenback, Tellico Village, and more!
We are growing and expanding, so all availabilities are welcome to apply!
Starting salary of $10.50 to $12.00 an hour depending on experience, shift, and performance.
No experience is required! All training required will be provided and paid for you.
Some of the Benefits we provide:
- PayActiv- where caregivers get advances from their pay for hours already worked when there's an emergency need
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases near your home
- Mileage Reimbursement
- PPE provided
- Paid Orientation
- Referral bonuses
- Potential Monthly Bonus
- A deep sense of purpose - you are enriching the lives of the senior adults in the community and their families!
- Exciting and rewarding work with career growth/development tailored to your interests and promotion opportunities
- More benefits will be discussed during your interview
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Assist with safe transferring, personal hygiene, memory care stimulation, and social interaction.
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Have access to earned wages after your first shift
- Have access to medical doctors 24/7 at no cost to you
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website