Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
12 hr shifts, weekdays
5:30am - 5:30pm
As a CAREGIVER/HHA with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Change linens and make beds
- Prepare and plan meals (including clean-up)
- Help with walking and light exercise
- Plan ahead for future meals, check expiration dates on food
- Do laundry (may include light ironing)
- Light housekeeping duties (such as vacuuming and dusting)
- Assist with dressing, grooming and bathing
- Take out the trash
- Run small errands (pick up prescriptions, go to the bank, etc.)
- Remind when to take medications
- Engage in mental and physical exercises
- Escort to appointments (doctor, physical therapy, hair salon, etc.)
- Organize mail and maintain a schedule/calendar
- Escort to religious services
- Engage in regular activities (talking, games, etc.)
- Help client with Incontinence accidents
- High School diploma or GED
- CPR Certification
- HHA/CNA Certification (preferred not required)
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
Paycheck advance option and other benefits available!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website