DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Salary Estimate: $63,627.20 - $83,616.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the range.
To learn more about the employee benefits that are available click here.
Welcome to the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI), a part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. Our specially trained hematologists are committed to advancing science and care for patients with blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Having performed more than 4,500 transplants, Colorado Blood Cancer Institute is the largest and most experienced full-service blood and marrow transplant program in Colorado and among the top programs in the country.
CBCI is accredited by the Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapies (FACT), the global standard for top quality patient care in cellular therapies. We work closely with our physician colleagues from New Mexico to Montana to provide patients with nationally recognized care and access to the most innovative clinical trials.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As the Research Nurse for Blood Cancer and Bone Marrow Transplant your primary responsibility is to screen, enroll and follow study subjects, ensuring protocol compliance and close monitoring while the subjects are on study. You are responsible for all data collection, source documentation, and recording of adverse events.
- You will be enrolling patients onto clinical trials through recruitment, screening, enrollment, treatment, and follow-up of eligible participants according to protocol requirements.
- You will review the study design and inclusion/exclusion criteria with physician and patient.
- You will ensure the protection of study patients by verifying informed consent procedures and adhering to protocol requirements.
- You will use the protocol as the only tool to screen, treat, and follow patients.
- You will complete and document screening/eligibility accurately.
- You will complete and document the informed consent process accurately and has all parties sign/date as required, including HIPAA Authorization.
- You will accurately complete and submit on-study forms within two weeks of enrollment.
- You will ensure that patient documentation is completed at each clinic visit while in screening.
- You will ensures that all medications are approved prior to initiating treatment or when changing medication regimens, such as crossover studies.
- You will accurately calculate and document BSA, Creatinine Clearance, Urine Protein: Creatinine ratio, and any other calculations or conversions required per protocol.
- You will ensure that follow-up appointments, scans, or related procedures are scheduled correctly according to protocol requirements.
- You will document appropriately when patients are removed from protocol.
- You will ensure reconsent of patients at the next scheduled visit, following availability of updated ICF, and documents process appropriately
QualificationsYou should have for this position:
- An Associate Degree; preferably a Bachelor's Degree
- RN License
- Knowledge of medical and research terminology
- Knowledge of FDA Code of Federal Regulations and GCP
- Knowledge of the clinical research processes
- At least on year of oncology experience, preferably hematology and/or transplant.
- At least one year of experience in a research setting preferred
- Research Certification (ACRP or CCRP) Preferred
Do you want to be a part of a team working together to fight cancer?
We are excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website