DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses, more than 1,200 stem cell transplants performed annually throughout the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network, hundreds of clinical trials, and molecular profiling capabilities. Through its services, Sarah Cannon is providing state-of-the-art cancer care close to home for hundreds of thousands of patients, a number unmatched by any single cancer center.
By bringing together a network of globally recognized cancer experts, we are collaborating and sharing best practices that address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
Summary of Position:
As the Project Manager II of Strategy and Execution, you will manage projects and/or programs with significant interdependencies and communicate across multiple channels including Clinical and Business Operations, to define an initiative's scope, schedule, and budget. You will have ownership from initiation to development of the defined results through deployment of the product, including turnover to the appropriate systems support and user support organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives, leading a variety of different types of projects including launch of new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- You will ensure end-results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- You must demonstrate a proven ability to handle complex projects often involving cross-functional teams, multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
- You will validate financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- You will lead a continuous risk management process to identify and assess risks, and develop and manage mitigation measures to minimize exposure to projects and the business.
- You will define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
For this position, you must have:
- Bachelor's College Degree (4 year program)
- At least 1-2 years of corporate Project Management experience
- MS Office Suite Experience (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be able to present and communicate to senior executives and senior leaders including C-Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working across multiple cross-functional teams in a corporate setting (i.e. IT department, finance, etc.)
It is preferred that you have:
- Clinical Research or healthcare experience preferred
- PMP Certification
- Agile Project Management or Scrum Certification
- Salesforce experience preferred
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sarah Cannon, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website