DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses, more than 1,200 stem cell transplants performed annually throughout the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network, hundreds of clinical trials, and molecular profiling capabilities. Through its services, Sarah Cannon is providing state-of-the-art cancer care close to home for hundreds of thousands of patients, a number unmatched by any single cancer center.
By bringing together a network of globally recognized cancer experts, we are collaborating and sharing best practices that address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As the Oncology Data & Accreditation Manager, you are responsible for assuring compliance with American College of Surgeon Commission on Cancer (ACS COC) Standards, National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) Standards, NQF Measures of Quality, and other oncology related standards for facilities assigned. You must be a Certified Tumor Registrar for this position.
- You will ensure all American College of Surgeons (ACS) Commission on Cancer standards are met at accredited facilities and helps facilities seeking accreditation to develop programs following the standards.
- You will lead survey prep at facility, completing the Survey Application Record (SAR) and the documentation from the surveyor.
- You will attend all Cancer Committee meetings and ensures that Cancer Committee composition, meeting schedule, agenda and minutes meet COC standards.
- You will maintain documentation of Oncology Committee activities using minutes and Program Activity tool in preparation for survey.
- You will assist with the completion of Annual Report on Cancer Activities for each facility.
- You will attend Cancer Conferences at each facility determined by the facility conference schedule.
- You will attend state and national educational activities as approved by the Director.
- You will participate in required continuing education programs
For this position, you must have:
- Associate's Degree (2 year program)
- Certified Tumor Registrar
- 2 years Cancer Registry Operations and previous management experience
- Bachelor's Degree (4 year program)
- 4 years Cancer Registry Operations and previous management experience preferred
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website