Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Manager, Customer Service
Location: Valencia, CA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
$600 SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE!
Sign on bonus of $300 gross paid after 30 days of employment. Remaining $300 gross paid after 90 days of employment.
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned, salon chain accounts and sales consultants utilizing the portfolio of L'Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
· Responsible for direct interaction with customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
· Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
· Uses strong customer service ability to provide value added services in a timely and accurate manner.
· SAP experience preferred
· Call center experience preferred
· Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
· High School diploma or equivalency
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills. Must possess good judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols.
· Demonstrates an enthusiasm and interest for all assigned brands.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software
· Data Entry experience required.
· Able to handle a high volume of calls, inquiries and difficult issues with tact and professionalism.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time with a high attention to detail.
· Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
· Ability to work overtime when required.
· Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Apply on company website