SAIC is hiring a Website Administrator (Web Services) to support the Army National Guard Enterprise Operations team based in Cary, NC.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home / remote / virtual work due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site 100% in Cary, NC once the COVID-19 threat has passed.
SAIC has a career opening for a Website Administrator in Cary, North Carolina.
- The Website Administrator is responsible for managing and administering web-based collaboration repositories and web applications (e.g., Guard Knowledge Online, SharePoint, Business Intelligence (BI), to include dashboards and portals), subscriptions and information.
- Develops and implements a content management framework defined by a set of processes and techniques supporting knowledge management throughout the digital lifecycle of the information IAW the Army Net-Centric Data Strategy, data deliver and use (DDU).
- This includes all services in production or targeted for production that involves creation, storage and deletion of content (digital or non-digital) text, images, video, audio, and multimedia throughout its lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have significant web application virtualization experience. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identify server, network, and capacity requirements needed to operate applications
- Identify application operational, monitoring, and reporting requirements
- Maintain and manage document libraries and repositories.
- Design, create and maintain templates to be used for documenting operational tasks and infrastructure architecture.
- Plan, design, build, test, implement and maintain software and hardware solutions for managing document and information repositories and websites.
- Maintain and manage content databases, repositories, software tools and web portals. Operate, monitor and maintain content management tools (such as data-analysis and collaboration tools e.g., SharePoint Portal).
- Identify requirements to support application sizing needs and requirements.
- Identify ways to improve availability, reduce outage times or labor costs
- Coordinate, schedule, implement, and test web application tuning activities.
- Maintain and manage content databases, repositories, software tools, and web portals.
- Perform release package testing, installation, deployment, and operation
- Operate, monitor, and maintain content management tools (such as SharePoint).
- Maintain 3rd party applications in compliance with supporting vendor requirements.
- Analyze and provide content usage statistics.
- Maintain and manage document, image, video, audio, and multimedia content libraries and repositories throughout content lifecycle.
- Decommission applications upon request.
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments.
- High School diploma and 7+ years of related experience. 1+ years as a Website Administrator or web application developer, preferably with Cloud hosting experience (Azure/AWS).
- Experience maintaining Microsoft IIS services.
- Level II DoD 8570 certification: CompTIA Security+ CE, etc.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain ITIL Foundation Certification (required within 60 days of hire)
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Web application development experience
Apply on company website