DescriptionJSupport the customer's networks systems engineering support team. Assist with system engineering advisory and assistance services to support the development of the strategy, system design and architecture, integration approach, and technical guidance needed to build capabilities leading to engineering solutions in supporting the modernization. Provide advisory services in support of the Data Center Network (DCN) architecture and tasks to facilitate network design to establish data center network capability, system design, and system engineering at sites within the CONUS. The SE will assist in designing and planning the modernization of the next generation DCN solution. The design work will address processes and procedures to increase the efficiency of all architecture requirements for implementation, validated through the Architecture and Engineering Boards.
Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Meet and gather customer requirements generated by various service organizations.
- Review and analyze customer requirements to identify new or enhanced requirements, evaluate current “as is” and future “to be”, track their status, and document them.
- Conduct requirements reviews utilizing input coordinated with customers and service providers
- Produce systems requirements documentation
- Verify and validate customer and service requirements
- Review and analyze service requirements and produce service requirements documentatio
Apply on company website