SAIC is seeking to hire a Battery Well Technician in Crane, IN
The successful candidate will work closely with a DoD organization in support of the inspection of submarine batteries. Time not spent on travel would require interface and integration with the engineering staff performing the following types of tasking:
Technical manual updates/revisions
Planned Maintenance System (PMS) updates/revisions
Writing submarine battery operating procedures
Battery performance troubleshooting
Battery Management System (BMS) troubleshooting and repair
Updates to Fleet training
Battery data review with on-site engineers
Participate in face to face meetings with NAVSEA sponsors
Participate in installation/maintenance activities and meetings with battery vendors
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and four (4) years related experience and related advanced certification.
- Experience as an electrician's mate, electronics technician or related field on a nuclear submarine.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Apply on company website