DescriptionThis position is 100% Remote
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Sr. ServiceNOW Engineer to support our DC metro team via telework. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical engineering solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM (CSM), Enterprise Service Desk including enterprise portal, Tier 0, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), service analytics, IT automation, Asset management, ITOM, Field Services and Performance Analytics. Identifies and develops processes to streamline design, development and solutions.
- Provides engineering development in the ServiceNow platform for a federal client. Works to the best advantage of SAIC in supporting client requirements.
- Manage vendor relationships to enable the adoption and integration of new solutions and adherence to SAIC process and documentation.
- Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
- Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
- Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
- Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities. Supports pre-sales activities and leads technical proposal development of needed.
- Support Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business and 7+ Years of experience using ServiceNow or Remedy or HP or Cherwell ITSM for solutions design, architecting, and development. (2 years of overall experience in ServiceNow OR in lieu of education)
• ServiceNow Certified System Administration certificate
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance, sponsored by SAIC
• Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
• ITSM solution design and development
• ServiceNow Exposure-Experience to development for: ITSM, CSM, ITOM, ITBM, Security Operations, & User and Service Experiences
• Experienced in the following application development skills:
o Client Side and Server Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc )
o Client & Server API's development
o Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, WebService
o Workflow management
o Performance Analytics
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
• Experience working with US Federal Government customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply on company website