SAIC currently has an opening in El Paso, Texas for a Software Engineer who will be supporting development of air and missile defense simulations.
- Work as member of software development team under program leadership frequently interacting with team members, supervisors, subcontractors and support personnel
- Develop software under established software engineering standards as part of team
- Support entire software development process for requirement definition, design, coding and testing.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and contributing to quality product
- Support minimal travel requirements to customer site in US and Internationally
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or IT discipline and 2+ years experience. 6 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience supporting software development projects
- Strong understanding of coding in C++ and JAVA
- Experience doing software development under Linux Operating System
- Applicant selected must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
Apply on company website