SAIC is seeking a mission-driven candidate looking to help keep our nation safe. We are currently recruiting a Network Engineer who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
Tasks required of the right candidate include maintaining assigned hardware infrastructure and virtualization platform utilizing VMWare, Microsoft Windows, and Linux technologies; maintain V-Center and NetApp storage and Cisco network infrastructures. Candidate will also be expected to interface and integrate with IT and Operations technology requirements. SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 requirements to include training or certification on the OS platform and predominant database platform supported.
- Full Stack Engineer to include demonstrated experience in system engineering (ESXi, VMware, Windows, Linux, Active Directory, DNS), network engineering (Cisco Nexus, Juniper, IP management), and storage engineering (NetApp).
- Six years of work experience in a data center environment or lab IT services; experience in maintaining VMWare virtualization platform, providing virtualization hosting and storage solutions to engineering teams for production and testing of digital forensics and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise.
Apply on company website