Location: Nashville, TN
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Remote Lead Customer Experience Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
This is a work at home opportunity !
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Position requires familiarity with Help Desk/Service Desk or IT support environments including Service Desk tools (Customer Relationship Management or IT Service Management), service desk best practices and customer satisfaction and feedback techniques.
- Experience interacting with leadership/Senior VIP.
- Demonstrate communication skills, organizational and 1:1 interactions.
- Experience with capturing and documenting customer requirements; involvement in continual service improvement.
- Ability to understand and interpret reports and analytics.
- Manage and guide a team of nine (9) geographically dispersed Customer Relationship Managers who act as liaison between service desk operations and supported organizations for issues related to customer satisfaction, service desk ticket failures, updates to process and policy changes, and service impacts.
- Experience working in service desk operations to include standard call flows, ticketing systems, and ticket logging; experience working with BMC Remedy and/or ServiceNow preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Must enjoy working with people, be a self starter, and willing to learn.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assist Customer Relationship Managers and New Services Project Managers with capturing service desk requirements and advise on design for changes to existing and on-boarding services onto the Army Enterprise Service Desk.
- Oversee customer satisfaction surveys, end user feedback, and Trouble Ticket reports ensuring feedback is initiated and resolved.
- Develop and maintain the Customer Engagement Plan to include external business customers, services end user customers, and internal organizational customers
- Manage and advise on all aspects of the end users experience with Army Enterprise Service Desk and its provided services.
- Develop Strategic communications for process changes driven by both the service desk and customer environment
- Support continuous process improvements to improve performance levels through reporting trends and ticket analysis
- Consult with various team members to collaborate, define, prepare and deploy solutions that meet customer service needs
- Drive client satisfaction on the Service Desk
- Coaches and guides less experienced team members; grow and develop team members through regular performance feedback discussions and career coaching.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Customer Experience techniques and practices such as customer feedback, customer satisfaction surveys, service design, self-service (Tier 0) and support channel optimization.
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow ITSM - ITIL®v3 Foundations and above, and intermediate certifications.
- Experience working with, and an understanding of, U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Army IT policies and directives, and a strong understanding of the Army working environment.
- Competency in call center analytics tools
QualificationsEducation / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
- B.S. degree in business, CIS, marketing, or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and professional training, with 10 years of customer service/support experience.
- Active DoD issued Secret Clearance Preferred or ability to secure and maintain security clearance
Apply on company website