We are currently seeking a motivated career and customer oriented Mobile Device Management technician to join our team to being an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Develops, integrates and manages Mobile Devices Infrastructure, to include MDM, PKI-CAC Encryption, provisioning and de-provisioning of mobile devices.
- Monitors and maintains mobile device security compliance via Zimperium zConsole. Performs in-depth troubleshooting on iOS/Android devices.
- Responsible for supporting Mobile Device operations including staff and customer support, incident resolution, and other support tasks; ensure timely, accurate and complete assistance to users in the areas of mobile device support, applications, according to set Service Level Agreements (SLA)s and IT procedures; maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans; monitor, update and resolve all Mobility related service requests in ServiceNow including escalations of service requests to various Tier 3 support teams, assist ServiceNow personnel in documenting/tracking all MDM End User Devices (EUD) in the asset management module; create and maintain continuity documentation for this position; manage resource, schedule, task planning, and vendor relationships for devices.
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Networking or other IT related field with at least 5 years experience in Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems and configurations.
- DoD Approved DoDD 8570 Baseline Certifications for IAT Level I Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
Required Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of Mobile Device infrastructure concepts, to include MDM, PKI-CAC encryption, provisioning and de-provisioning of devices.
- Experience with vulnerability management and mobile threat detection solutions.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
Desired Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Intune as an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MobileIron.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams collaboration tools.
- Help/Service Desk experience and ITIL v3/v4 (or equivalent), or HDI Support Center Analyst
Apply on company website