The Defense Systems Group of SAIC seeks multiple Cyberspace Financial Analysts to analyze illicit use of financial systems to support cyber-based activity in Fort Meade, MD.
- Providing threat finance analysis and products supporting military planning and operations in an interagency environment.
- Demonstrating an advanced understanding of current digital currency technologies and applications, including blockchain and cryptocurrency usage in illicit activities such as terrorist financing and international money laundering.
- Identifying and assessing digital currency technology applications and patterns of use by threat actors.
- Participating in operations planning teams, conducts operations assessments, and provides analysis and reporting.
- Thriving in a mission-driven, fast-paced, interagency operating environment.
Positions available range from junior to senior level threat finance analysts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial analysis, banking security management; blockchain, digital currency, or cryptocurrency technology; or related field with a Bachelor's Degree; or three (3) years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Specialized background in at least one of the following: military planning of cyberspace operations, financial intelligence or financial security operations.
- Experience in cyberspace operations, threat finance network analysis, and digital currency systems is strong desired
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply on company website