Location: Washington, DC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is looking to apply its TSA Acquisition Program Management Test and Evaluation experience to support the TSA Acceptance Testing program. As part of the Acceptance Testing program, the TSA must ensure that Transportation Security Equipment (TSE) has successfully passed approved Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (FAT/SAT) as well as Operational Readiness Testing (ORT). TSA must also verify that in-line Checked Baggage Inspection Systems (CBIS) have successfully passed Integrated Site Acceptance Testing (ISAT). ISAT ensures the in-line CBIS installed at operational screening locations meets security and efficiency performance criteria. Additionally, the Acceptance Testing program is responsible for the development, maintenance, and logistics for the test articles which are used in support of FAT/SAT/ORT/ISAT.
SAIC is seeking personnel to provide technical and personnel management support to execute contracts with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The work supports the comprehensive testing and evaluation of detection equipment deployed in airports around the nation. Specifically, this effort supports providing teams to conduct the acceptance testing of manufactured equipment to ensure proper operation and detection capability to meeting security and performance standards in various airports before it becomes operational.
- Provide day-to-day assignment of contractor personnel both onsite and offsite. Manage and coordinate their workload and due dates, meeting contract and program requirements, and their interface with government contract and program personnel.
- Interact regularly with government personnel to ensure quality performance on the contract. Report on the technical progress of project and task related activities weekly or as directed to the government representative either in-person or remote.
- Lead periodic Program Management Reviews (PMR) with the government to ensure quality performance and progression to meeting contract goals.
- Monitor and manage the contract for cost, schedule and scope and provide written Monthly Contract Status Reports.
- Provide leadership to bring innovation and SAIC corporate capability to the customer to accomplish their mission. Become knowledgeable and fluent on discussing SAIC capabilities.
- Conduct SAIC corporate human resource activities and participate in corporate growth activities.
- Travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
- Minimum of 12 years of Program Management experience
- At least 5 years of experience managing Federal contracts of at least $10M per year
- Minimum 5 years working with TSE testing and knowledge of the Acceptance Testing process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is required.
- Having a current SECRET clearance
- Location: DC Metropolitan area
Desired QualificationsDesired Qualifications
- PMP certified/PMBOK
- A Master's degree from an accredited University
- Ability to gain a TOP SECRET clearance
Apply on company website