Job ID: 2020-82586
Be a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
At Ryder, our most important advantage is our people. CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a Vehicle Sales Manager, you'll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed, and empowered to develop your vehicle sales career. Our Used Truck division is growing and this opening is a direct result of that. This is a great time to jump on board and showcase your talents to help push Ryder forward.
If you possess a strong work ethic with a burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
If you're motivated, enjoy connecting with customers, and love to make an impact this could be the best move you'll make. The Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for all used vehicle sales activities including marketing, sales, administration, inventory management, out service quality, asset management, and cost containment at a vehicle sales center. VSMs als Save o manage used vehicle disposal and sales location operations at a vehicle sales center. You will have support from your Director with high commission potential. This is location based, and in addition to the commission potential, we offer structured workweeks and a salary.
Ryder offers a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
Join us and together we can move Ryder forward.
Ryder System, Inc. has been recognized from Fortune Magazine's 2020 list of “World's Most Admired Employers”.”
- Post-secondary or trade school education is required
- Minimum of 1 (one) year of Ryder or industry experience with an emphasis on sales and marketing
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, custom functions, data management and analysis, etc.
- Advanced level skills in MS Word such as keyboard shortcuts, creating macros, merges, templates, table techniques and working with images and text, etc.
- Advanced level skills in MS Power Point such as inserting charts, graphs and tables, animation, customizing slide shows, working with objects, speaker notes and advanced presentation features, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred
- Working knowledge of SAM, Asset Management and Maintenance processes is preferred
- Prior Rental or Vehicle Sales experience preferred
- Ability to get both verbal and written communication across that has the desired effect
- Good customer service skills
- Characteristics include: goal oriented, drive for results, assertive, deals well with ambiguity, high energy, self motivated, self directed person with the ability to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously and able to thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Industry experience with an emphasis on sales and marketing preferred
- Knowledge of truck specs and applications preferred
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website