We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is seeking a skilled Wiring Technician for the automotive industry to correctly select and install various components/devices in accordance with drawings/diagrams/blueprints.
As a Wiring Technician, you will:
- Follow provided work instructions (prints, cut sheets, sample harnesses)
- Assemble wiring harnesses using hand tools and proper assembly techniques
- Work in small teams to complete daily build requirements
- Maintain clean and organized work space
- Track inventory of project parts and supplies
- Validate quality of wire harness assemblies
- Teardown and/or rework of donor harnesses
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams on collaborative projects
- Provide world class products and services
To be considered as a Wiring Technician, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident allowing for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance
- 2+ years of experience in wire harness assembly
- Proficiency in electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Ability to understand electronic schematics, wiring prints, cut sheets, and electronic part documentation
- Reliable transportation
- Experience using a multimeter and accurate measurement skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good computer skills
A successful candidate may also have:
- IPC certification
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *JG *KR
Apply on company website