At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you an experienced Transmission Calibration Engineer looking for a dynamic company to join? Due to our steady growth, we have an immediate opening for a highly experienced engineer who will be responsible for developing automatic transmission calibrations for current and new products. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in automatic transmission development, testing and calibration. This position is located at our Allen Park, MI facility.
- Use OEM software and control algorithms to develop transmission calibrations for various types of vehicles
- Conduct in vehicle calibration evaluations and provide expert assessment and report of the transmission function
- Analyze test results, develop, and execute actions to provide solutions for issues as required
- Perform occasional hot climate, cold climate, and high-altitude development testing to meet customer objectives
- Support the validation and release of the calibrations into production
- Provide positive technical contributions in a project team environment, and mentor less experienced engineers
- Prepare and deliver technical reports, and presentations, to small groups of fellow employees and/or customers
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Transmission Calibration Engineer within an OEM or supplier
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of automatic transmission operation
- May need to travel occasionally for development testing as needed
- Must be able to perform effectively in a team environment
- Requires strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience with Ford powertrain and/or transmission calibration
- Experience with ETAS INCA and/or ATI Vision calibration tools
- MATLAB or C program documentation experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website