Roush has an immediate need for a full-time CDL A Truck Driver Evaluator. This position is located in Madras, OR.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- The CDL A Truck Driver Evaluator must have a valid Class A commercial driver's license
- Must have 2+ years of recent, verifiable Class A driving experience
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination and criminal background check
- CDL A Truck Driver Evaluator must have an excellent driving record
- CDL A Truck Driver Evaluator must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible scheduling, including weekday and weekends
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website