DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $50.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you ready to take the next step in growing your career as an ED RN? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Grow your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator in our Emergency Department. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA/HealthONE, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Student Loan Repayment
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to joing our team as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator and help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why choose to be a CNC in the Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
- · You will be responsible for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on during your shift.
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality to patient care services provided in the unit.
- You must be Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
- You must Able to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- You will have the ability to make decisions regarding activities within designated areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the leadership team.
- You will demonstrate excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, cognitive and critical thinking skills and leadership capabilities.
- You must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Clinical Nurse Coordinator:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
- 2 years ED nursing experience desired. Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Contact: Chelsea Chase, Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website