DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.62 - $48.93 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.If you have a passion for the Cardiac Cath Lab, Rose Medical Center is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Rose Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our team of expert Cath Lab clinicians are experienced and highly trained to diagnose cardiac conditions as well as perform coronary and peripheral interventions. The Cardiac Cath Lab is available to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This cardiac service offers the most advanced and innovative technology. Our medical and nursing staff is trained extensively in all areas of cardiac diseases. Here is some of what you can expect from being a Cardiovascular Specialist – Cath Lab Registered Nurse with us:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine care and maintenance of radiological equipment, in addition, assumes responsibility for quality patient care, maintenance of required cath lab competencies and assistance in all aspects of invasive, or non-invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume “on call” assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- Your role gives primary and critical patient care and administers necessary medications per doctor's orders, per physician's extender, while patient is in the lab.
- You will manage and communicate regarding pre-procedure patient preparation, as well as about post procedure processes including recovery and outpatient appointments, discharge information regarding medication, lifestyle, activities, and care of the surgical site.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License with current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- 2-3 years of experience in a specialty unit (Critical Care, ED, PACU, or Radiology) preferred
- Proficiency in cardiology nursing procedures and skills, including cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation preferred
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, hemodynamic, and rhythm interpretation preferred
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website