Master's or bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent degree (preferably in accounting, finance, economics, or supply chain management.); or four to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three or more years previous management in finance with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier highly preferred. Industry knowledge (supplier or wholesale distributor) in a management position responsible for performance of a department is preferred. Experience must include financial analysis; change management; and responsibility for managing and leading an accountable team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Manage direct report team; business workflows; standard of operations; reports; technology solutions; and appropriate recordkeeping for compliance reasons.
• Assists leadership on setting and achieving goals and budgets in partnership with sales line management and leadership.
• Regularly analyzes profitability and viability of programs; identifies opportunities with brands, categories, inventory, etc.
• Responsible for the management and productivity of the team/department functions including the supplier accounts receivable; conduct gross profit analysis; fund analysis; data quality; costing; federal compliance; and supply chain management.
• Understands and can communicate the pricing strategy, concepts, ideas, and opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains a strong and positive network with supplier contacts and key supplier leaders.
• Attends key meetings with sales leadership and assigned suppliers. May participate and present at key meetings and budget/financial reviews.
• Anticipates problems and develops solutions, plans, policies and guidelines. Delegates and assigns tasks, projects and responsibilities. Troubleshoots financial issues for solutions.
• Conducts analysis and approval of supplier incentives; ensures compliance and execution of supplier contracts; monitor incentive spend and ensure profitability and appropriate ROI; ensures proper bill-back percentages for supplier incentives.
• Approves pricing overrides, as necessary
• Manage Brand Muscle pricing in regard to supplier guidelines.
• Execute floor stock adjustments when required.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Apply on company website