Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; three or more years related analyst experience, preferably in a marketing, analytics or finance business role within an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to travel up to 10% time
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
• Maintain a current state driver's license
• As required by state law, attain a current alcoholic beverage permit or license We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Provides analytical support with reports and data for all supplier review meetings, planning meetings, etc.
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer (Nielsen, Spectra), and internal company sales data (Microstrategy) in order to evaluate performance and sales strategies along with market analysis.
• Coordinates and/or manages all Pre-Sells, Holiday VAPs, Specialty items, and Allocated Items once proper distribution levels have been determined.
• Reviews Backorder Report and other Inventory Management tools daily to identify inventory issues/opportunities and provides issues and possible solutions.
• Provides analysis of market execution, incentives and program ROI and has the ability to translate insights into determined risks and recommended opportunities.
Apply on company website