Bachelor's degree preferably from a four-year college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology Management or related field; minimum of two years in technology supporting business solutions; minimum two-years' experience working with an Agile team.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Document the intended output and behavior of new functionality by writing: user stories, story maps, and business process flow charts.
• Help groom release backlog to align with product release objectives under direction of the Product Manager.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager, Development, and QA team to update acceptance criterion and document expected behavior for new features and capabilities.
• Communicate effectively the product vision and intended business value of new features as defined by the Product Manager and internal/external stakeholders.
• Assist in the acceptance testing of new functionality to validate the solution meets product goals.
• Analyze the technical and business impacts and dependencies of new features
Apply on company website