Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and/or advanced degree preferred. Eight or more years related IT and project management experience, of which direct project management work and/or related training and/or certifications is applicable; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft Project Standard 2010 (Microsoft exam 70-178). 10 key by touch. There is about 25% travel required for the position. Other travel may be required.
• Provides project direction and management to a team of resources in order to accomplish common goals defined by the project scope and objectives
• Provides input in the development of project management protocols, procedures and guidelines
• Provides implementation services including, but not limited to project management, rollout support, and operational planning. Acts as point of escalation for team members in providing these services.
• Develops and maintains project plans to continuously manage project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines, resources and cost/time estimates
• Completes project status reports and escalates issues and resource needs to management
• Effectively manages within budget constraints, closely monitors and promptly reports on budgetary, resource, or scope issues via the change control process
• Serves as a resource for other staff members
• Handles multi-project interactions, interfaces, assessments and related decisions while considering project priorities based on resources and funds.
• Manages vendor resources, resource demand and project funding
• Ensures appropriate stakeholders are engaged and committed during the project life cycle
Apply on company website