High school diploma or some college preferred. HRIS systems knowledge is strongly preferred. General knowledge of HR, Payroll, Benefits practices and procedures. Or equivalent combination of education and experience. 10 key by touch. Ability to work occasional overtime. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Check source documents for accuracy.
• Verify data and correct data where necessary.
• Follow up with applicable resource(s) to obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
• Transcribe information into required electronic format.
• Scan documents into document management systems or databases.
• Check completed work for accuracy.
• Store completed documents in designated locations.
• Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks, where applicable.
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
• Print information when required.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
Apply on company website