BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Procurement Analyst to join our Utah Division team. In this position you will play a key role in the company's Purchasing functions and assist in organizing and awarding supplier contracts. Additionally, you will work with subcontractors and suppliers on purchasing materials and maintaining accurate contracts.
• Organizing estimates, takeoffs, plans and other relevant documentation.
• Identifying new vendors in the market.
• Provide accurate and timely local supplier negotiations and contracting.
• Product feasibility research.
• Manage supplier performance monitoring within the division.
• Assist in resolving issues and conflicts related to Trade Partner activities.
• 2 + years of residential purchasing and contracting experience in the homebuilding field.
• General knowledge of residential construction.
• Ability to negotiate in a cost transparent environment.
• Ability to develop and improve vendor partnerships.
• Ability to work in a continuous improvement environment.
• Proficient in using MS Excel, MS Outlook, and JD Edwards experience preferred.
• Good people and problem solving skills required.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website