BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are looking for a qualified Post Closing Specialist to join our HomeAmerican Mortgage team. The individual in this position will assist with the closed loan audits and insuring of government loan files.
- Reviews and audits closed loan files for accuracy and compliance with various guidelines. Insures government closed loan files with FHA and VA.
- Review and audit closed loan documents for accuracy and compliance with company, investor, agency and regulatory guidelines. Report any deficiencies to appropriate parties and input into loan origination system.
- Process government closed loans through FHA and VA systems to obtain loan guaranty/insurance.
- Assist with the periodic remittance of upfront MIP and VA funding fee payments to FHA and VA.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of closed loan deficiency reports.
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ years Mortgage Banking experience required
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of government insuring procedures and other regulatory requirements needed
- Mortgage banking compliance, FHA, VA, and conventional processing and closing knowledge helpful
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $45,000-50,000
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website