BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Merchandising Adminstrative Assistant to join our National Merchandising team.
- Track order status on all assigned vendors and communicate any concerns to purchasing agents/design.
- Field invoices on all asigned vendors, preparing/submitting invoices for approval and payment.
- Review vendor statements and address and outstanding issues.
- Support purchasing team in additional admistrative needs (ordering, data entry, and expediting).
- Code and reconcile credit card monthly statements montly for department.
- Field open PO reprots, analyze and share data with team members.
- Update model installation dates bi-monthly on purchasing tracker.
Education: Minimum Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience. Experience: Typically has one to three years of experience in administrative support position within a corporate setting. Prior experience utilizing JP Edwards Enterprise One, preferred.Skill in: Good knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Professional appearance and presentation. Ablity to handle multiple tasks and projects simultanteously. Detail oriented. Must be willing and able to travel; possess a valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $48,000-54, 000
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website