BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 205,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Loan Officer to join our HomeAmerican Mortgage (HMC) team. In this role you will originate loans primarily from Richmond American Homes (“Builder”), as well as originating “spot” loans from other sources (i.e., other builders, real estate agents.) You will also coordinate processing and closing of these loans.
- Take loan applications from Builder home purchasers at applicants' request.
- Educate and guide applicant through loan process. Answer questions and resolve problems that may develop with loan file.
- Present HomeAmerican loan products and services to Builder personnel and sales offices on a weekly basis and through seminars presented at Builder's weekly sales meetings.
- Contact all Builder home purchasers to present loan products and services. Calls also will be made on co-op realtors where applicable.
- Prepare marketing and loan program information files for Builder sales and management personnel.
- Prepare and distribute application packages and other materials as necessary.
- Work closely with branch manager to determine schedule, sales skills and other support areas such as wholesale brokering of loan products.
- Maintain close contact with branch processors, closer, receptionist, etc. to coordinate and confirm appointments, calls, applications, loan status, etc.
- Must have recent prior VA, FHA, and Conventional loan processing or solicitation experience for a minimum of two years.
- Technical knowledge relating to mortgage banking compliance, FHA, VA, conventional and non-conforming guidelines required.
- Must be able to perform calculations to determine house payment, interest rate, ratios, etc.
- Be licensed for loans in Virginia.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website