BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Design Associate to join our Home Gallery team. The Home Gallery by Richmond American is an industry-leading design center that provides a professional consultative design experience. In selecting quality products and options to display in a comprehensive showroom, homebuyers are able to design their dream. In this position, you will focus on maintaining the Home Gallery showroom, assisting and answering questions regarding options and product selections.
*This position starts at our Home Gallery in Beaverton, OR and will be transitioning to our Vancouver, WA Home Gallery within the next few months*
- Maintenance of Home Gallery showroom, samples and displays
- Setting up selection presentations for final appointments as part of Home Enrichment process
- Assisting clients and answering questions from internal sales and construction teams in a timely manner
- Assisting with change orders or re-select appointments
- The associate will be an effective listener and focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience at the Home Gallery utilizing our Company processes
- Contributing to ensure the showroom is "Standing Tall"
- Leads by example in a highly professional manner with strong customer-centric focus
- Ensure all paperwork and diagrams are correct and appropriate for homebuyers, construction and trade partners
- Effectively communicating with vendors and trade partners as the business circumstances dictate
Education: Bachelor or Equivalent
Experience: Work in builder design center, retail design center or previous client-facing design experience with a strong focus on customer service. Candidate must have excellent selling, organizational, leadership and communications skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Strong numeric orientation required. Computer skills required. Ability to effectively sell/promote products that contribute to the success of the Home Gallery and foster customer satisfaction.
In this role, a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings is required to enjoy the financial reward that comes with this type of opportunity. The ability to work Saturday's is a must.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website