BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Assistant Land Project Manager to join the team. In this position you will process and monitor building permit issuance; Assist Project Manager with building permit processing and monitoring, and with other agency approvals and entitlements; Prepare and distribute sequence sheets, lot disclosures, fee matrices, and consultant lists; Interact with consultant team including civil engineer, soils engineer, architect, landscape architect, utility consultant, tax consultant, title company and others to meet project objectives; Interact with staff to meet project objectives, budgets, and schedules.
- Monitor consultant progress on plan check turnaround and preparation of plans for submittal.
- Prepare and distribute sequence sheets.
- Prepare and distribute accurate lot disclosures.
- Prepare and maintain fee matrices.
- Prepare and distribute consultant lists.
- Prepare DRE application packages and processing.
- Assist Project Manager to process building permit applications, plan approval, and permit issuance.
- Assist Project Manager with agency approvals and entitlements.
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation and distribution of architectural change bulletins.
- Assist Project Manager in the daily management of project activities.
- Assist Project Manager with bond and security preparation as required by governmental agencies.
- Assist Project Manager in exoneration of bonds.
- Assist Project Manager with schedule maintenance.
- Assist Project Manager with sales release packages and disclosures.
- Be adept at problem solving and communication to accomplish objectives.
- Work with team members including the Construction Department and Purchasing Department to communicate needed information in order to keep the project(s) on schedule and within budget.
- Work with the Accounting Department to request monies and maintain project budgets.
- Represent Richmond American at H.O.A. board meetings.
- Interface with superintendents on a daily basis or as needed.
- Take direction from the Project Manager and Department Head in the performance of the aforementioned tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College Degree preferred.
- Must possess excellent reading, writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications including Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with reading improvement drawings, architectural plans, environmental documentation, special assessment documents and other project related technical documents.
- Should be familiar with real estate terminology.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, flexible.
- Work well within a team framework
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website