We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
SIGN ON BONUS: $2000
If you are a positive and personable Registered Nurse looking for a unique and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and watch them thrive, join our clinical team at RHA Health Services!
We are seeking a friendly and passionate Registered Nurse to provide basic routine preventative medical care to the people we serve.
As a Registered Nurse with RHA, you will administer and monitor medications, conduct nursing assessments and participate in each individual's person-centered plan to help them reach their fullest potential.
As a Registered Nurse with RHA, you will provide for the ultimate safety and well-being of people supported. You will also perform quality assurance checks and observations to ensure that Direct Care Assistants are correctly monitoring the health and safety of the people we serve.
Registered Nurses (RN) provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care and services to persons with disabilities by performing the following duties:
- Assists professional staff in delivering quality nursing services to persons supported.
- Performs medications storage assessment. Removes expired medications from circulation and access.
- Takes historical information and records persons' supported vital signs.
- Observes person's supported mannerisms and reports adverse reactions to medication or treatment as needed.
- Advocates for individuals with IDD
- Participates as a part of the interdisciplinary team for the people we support
Our ideal Registered Nurse has excellent listening and communication skills, can pick up on nonverbal communication and is eager to provide quality services.
Additional requirements for the Registered Nurse include:
- New graduates are encouraged and welcome to apply
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, with a minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Valid state RN license
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and provide CPR after certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Flexible scheduling options are available.
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations
As an RN with RHA, you can expect a competitive market pay rate and an excellent benefits package to help you maintain a successful work-life balance.
We are committed to maintaining a strong, dedicated workforce through innovative recruitment, comprehensive screening and competitive benefits and compensation programs.
Our leadership development and training is specifically designed to develop, retain and reward qualified and professional employees. Registered Nurses can pursue additional education and professional certifications through our tuition reimbursement program and move into supervisory and management roles in various areas of RHA.
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of the people we serve. Our holistic person-centered approach, respected across throughout the Human Services industry, leads our employees to see the people we serve less as patients and more as friends.
Additional benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance,
- Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website