We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
RHA Health Services Regional Administrator's Manages and directs the regional operations needed to sustain high-quality care and services to persons with disabilities. The Regional Administrator is the Administrator for a unit and oversees and Administrator in an additional unit(s). The Regional Administrator sets objectives, monitors performance, and provides direction and leadership to the units within their region. This includes management and oversight of the administrative, clinical, financial, and employee relations functions for the regions. This position implements and enforces compliance with company, state, and federal policy. Relies on knowledge experience and judgment to provide quality services to the people supported. Leads and directs the work of others.
- Directs and/or reports the confidential and immediate investigation into allegations of abuse, neglect, exploitation, theft, fraud, waste, misconduct, and violations of ethics and compliance practices according to company and state policy. Sets expectations for adherence to policies or confidentiality and privacy. Directs and manages an ethical culture in conjunction with the RHA Code of Conduct and Ethics and Compliance Program. Serves on the Corporate Ethics and Compliance Committee. Conducts investigations of violations of ethics, compliance and privacy practices as directed by the Chief Ethics, Compliance and Privacy Officer. Ensures all service locations and grounds are clean, in good condition, free of fire and safety hazards and meet or exceed community standards for appearance and life safety codes.
- Provides leadership to employees within the region by clearly stating company and region objectives and strategies.
- Coordinates, directs and monitors the activities of each unit's Quality Management Team to ensure the highest level of quality supports and outcomes are available to each people supported. Ensures implementation of the Unit Quality Improvement Plan. Monitors Quality Assurance system. Assures implementation of a timely and thorough plan of correction for quality assurance audits, life safety surveys, licensure surveys, certification surveys and LME monitoring.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and analyzes the unit budget. Oversees the development, implementation, and monitoring of budgets for each administrative unit within the region. Stays within the budget, reviews financial reports monthly and involves the unit Administrators in the budgeting, revenue and expenditure process. Monitors payroll hours. Monitors all billing for accuracy and timely submission. Reviews receivables to determine needed actions. Development budgets are done prior to commitment and reviewed by Financial Services and the COO.
- Ensures training, employee development, and performance evaluations are timely, ongoing and appropriate to job duties of clinical and direct support staff. Ensures the Region's training database accurately reflects documentation of required training. Ensures implementation of Staff Training Policies and Procedures. Teaches privacy (HIPAA) and Intro. to RHA (Basic Clinical) classes. Conducts quarterly compliance training for new employees within their region of responsibility and annual compliance training in regions outside their region of responsibility. Ensures responsible hiring, promotion, progressive discipline and termination procedures are implemented according to company policy.
- Maintains a positive and professional image in the work setting and community. Emphasizes professionalism, fosters open communication and helps keep the team focused and progressing toward Company and Unit goals. Ensures write-offs are completed in a timely fashion. Directs and inspects residential living conditions. Visits service locations within the region on a regular basis. Serves as unit Administrator of the additional unit, during employee vacancies or absences. Attends and presents information at the following meetings: Executive Committee, Program Team, Administrator, and Statewide meetings.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with Local Management Entities (LMEs). Actively works with LMEs to research and pursue opportunities for growth and development of new business for RHA. This involves building relationships with the area programs and networking within the governmental agencies assuring satisfaction with performance. Maintains a community / public relations presence by activities such as participating in the Chamber of Commerce, examining growth opportunities, and participating in those events that enhance a positive community presence and visibility for the company.
- Measures staff satisfaction with services and organizational performance and identifying areas for improvement. Directs the employee management and discipline program to ensure accountability of day-to-day quality management services
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field, healthcare management or general business/public administration.
- Graduate degrees in related areas are preferred.
- Prefer 8 years related experience preferably in prior management positions with comparable responsible as determined by the corporation
- Direct supervisory responsibility for two or more employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, recommendations for hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; reviewing performance; rewarding, motivating, and promoting team performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high-quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website