We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Calling all compassionate and caring Mental Health or Substance Abuse Techs! Do you put the ‘care' in Healthcare?
If so, then we need you on our team!
RHA Behavioral Health Services is in need of dedicated and compassionate Mental Health or Substance Abuse Techs to join our interdisciplinary healthcare team, to provide direct services at our facility based crisis center. In this dynamic role you will provide assessments, care and treatments for clients in the facility while adhering to RHA's standards of care.
Additionally, you will work with a team providing a high level of patient care. If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
As a Mental Health or Substance Abuse Tech you will be responsible for providing direct patient care to individuals with psychiatric disorders in the facility based crisis center; ensuring the safety and well being of each patient; and supporting the maintenance of the therapeutic environment.
Additional responsibilities of the Mental Health or Substance Abuse Tech include:
- Consistently follows the plan of care designed to meet the emotional needs of the patients, including safety level checks.
- Actively participates in the quality improvement process
- Verbalizes and demonstrates proper procedures for infection control
- Responds promptly and correctly to codes called; demonstrates proper protocols for managing aggressive patients and special precautions
Additional requirements of the Mental Health Tech include:
- A high school diploma or GED
- 2 years' experience working at the level of health care assistant
- Valid driver's license and automotive insurance required
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website