Job LocationMorganton, NC (IDD)
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
We are hiring Direct Support Professionals – Morganton Area
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
Direct Support Professional: Provides support for individuals and/or groups of persons with disabilities in the community. Assists the person(s) receiving services in identifying and communicating his or her requests and needs for services and supports.
Pay range: A HOURLY MINIMUM RATE OF $15.00 to $17.00
- Base pay set by facility. Additional pay bonuses and differentials for specific locations and shifts.
Schedule: All Shifts Available --- shifts and schedules may vary by location and typically a variety of shifts are available. Shifts cover all days of the week, Monday through Sunday.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers' license
- Assist with Health and Safety Procedures
- Assist with People Supported Development
- Assists with Person Supported Community Life
- Provides Support to team members and supervisors
- Assists with person centered plan and outcomes
- Assists with medical requests
- Assist with data collection and reporting
The Location: Maiden, NC
We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and more
- Company sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Free diabetic and hypertension medication and supplies (for qualifying employees)
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- Multiple schedules, offer flexibility
- Opportunities for training and advancement
About RHA Health Services:
Our culture of caring is carried out by the people we employ, putting the people we support at the very center of everything we do. We provide support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD), mental health and substance use issues.
We are committed to the dignity, independence, and equitable treatment of people, as well as their full inclusion into the communities around them. We provide a person-centered approach to care guided by a system of values that puts the needs of the people we support at the heart of every decision.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website