Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
"At Rexel, we take the time to understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding experiences and careers."
- Caroline Becker, VP HR
We are seeking a Part Time Distribution Center Associate to join our Rexel team at our Denver, CO distribution center!
The hours for this role will be 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Stocks incoming orders onto shelves.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Makes deliveries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation/Bonus Plan: Distribution Center Incentive Plan
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply on company website