Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
"At Rexel, we take the time to understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding experiences and careers."
- Caroline Becker, VP HR
We are seeking a Customer Fulfillment Representative to join our Gexpro team in Milwaukee, WI:
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with a wide variety of clients including many Fortune 500 companies.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders via phone, email, instant message, and web-based solutions throughout the entire order to remittance process.
- Translate the voice of the customer to assist in continually improving customer service levels which exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Act as an extension of the branch sales force and Global Sales Organization to support key program initiatives and ensure customer satisfaction standards are met.
- Handle customer inquiries, process orders and resolve customer issues promptly using root-cause analysis.
- Secure market level pricing feedback from customers and provide timely price quotations and/or proposals.
- Proactively manage customer open order data to maximize fill rates and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and execute profitable growth projects with the Customer Fulfillment Leader to implement for key GSO accounts.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Customer oriented and motivated with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated self-starter with resilient personal initiative
- Desire to assume increasing levels of responsibility
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Customer service experience in distribution environment a plus
- Proficient computer skills with demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Excel), Business Objects, automated order entry systems, and other internet based tools.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups, and influence decisions.
- Proven experience in mining, analyzing and reporting out on large data sets.
- Demonstrate high energy and passion for exceeding customer expectations; strong desire to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience in the industry with a strong sales background will be given serious consideration.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Apply on company website