OBJECTIVE: Support and enhance the Cash Management sales effort by ensuring new customers a seamless transition to Republic Bank through the process of product & service implementation.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Visits Customer sites for the purpose of implementation, training and/or maintenance
- Ensures all proper product documentation and associated customer agreements have been signed and collected
- Knows and understands the operating requirements associated with each Cash Management product including the billing process
- Completes product testing scenarios with new customer to determine readiness
- Ensures a seamless transition for new customers including hand-off to CM Operations once the new customer is ready to go live
- Utilizes independent judgment in resolving issues but escalates issues to management as necessary
- Tracks implementation performed for weekly status and volume reports to be viewed by all levels of management
- Understands the Cash Management business
- Works with Operations, Customer Service and Product Management to resolve any implementation related issues
- Attends training classes and seminars related to job enhancement
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience: Associates or Bachelors degree preferred. Two to four years of Banking experience required. Knowledge of Cash Management a plus. Experience may override the education requirements
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office; exposure to Banking Systems preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven interpersonal skills with excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated detail orientation and ability to be consistently accurate in job function
- Ability to remain flexible, adapt to a change environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize accordingly, and remain organized
- The ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- The ability to maintain Bank funds and negotiable instruments in a responsible and secure manner
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
- Ability to travel, with own vehicle, within the tri-state area (PA/NJ/DE)
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential functions
- Ability to travel within the tri-state area (PA/NJ/DE) and have / maintain a drivers' license
Apply on company website