OBJECTIVE: Provide superior leadership in Bank's Fanatic Customer Service Culture, enhance the Bank's deposit and growth through aggressive business development and deposit gathering.
- The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Lead your team in Fanatic Customer Service and ensure staff understands and delivers Fanatical Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Business development in all product and service lines of the Bank; work synergistically with other areas of the Bank to ensure Customer relationships are enhanced and maximized
- Ensure store environment is Fanatic, professional, and conducive to business development; ensure staff is trained on cross promotion and cross servicing our Customers
- Be an expert in discussing all Bank products and services
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures in accordance with policy, procedure, and guidelines; monitor and ensure compliance with federal regulations
- Be available for staff issues and problem resolution
- Understand and reinforce Store security measures with all Store employees
- Manage and coach Assistant Manager to manage Store staff; employment and disciplinary actions, recruiting, hiring and termination decisions, performance reviews, employee relations issues, store scheduling conflicts etc.
- Oversee staff meetings, participate and ensure proper communications are disseminated to staff
- Comply with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and guidelines, including properly applying for and renewing the MLO number, complying with any background checks associated with obtaining an MLO number, completing all required training as offered through BancTrain and Bankers Edge; as well as using the number properly in communications and documentation as noted in the Bank's policy.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank's core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Bankers Edge.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience: High school diploma required; secondary education preferred. 5-7 years of progressive banking experience with at least three years of supervisory experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated and proved business development skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proven superior Customer Relations skill
- Ability to travel locally
- Competent problem solving skills
- Ability to perform job function accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- Strong PC proficiency using MS Office; knowledge of Bank systems (silver lake/Jack Henry; Vertex preferred)
- Traditional Banking Branch office environment with no unusual work conditions
- Potential for security issues
- Local Travel Required
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work; cash handling
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Apply on company website